TERMS & CONDITIONS
NxGen Radio Advertising - Terms & Conditions
(1) The Advertiser agrees to pay for the broadcast services provided by NxGen at the rates and on the terms set out in this Contract. All amounts due at any time under this Contract are payable in advance (by the full or monthly payment options available at www.nxgenradio.com.au). All advertising packages are run on a 12 month term.
(2) NxGen reserves the right to refuse to broadcast any content and/or materials which may be deemed at its discretion to be unsuitable for broadcasting or which may contravene any applicable laws, regulations, rules, orders or policies.
(4) At least 7 days prior to the commencement of broadcasting of the advertisement in accordance with this Contract, the Advertiser shall supply to NxGen all materials required by NxGen for the broadcast of the advertisement.
(6) This Contract is in all respects subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws, regulations, orders, directions and policies pertaining to radio broadcasting now and hereafter in force.
(7) NxGen reserves the right without notice to the Advertiser to change its programming schedule in order to broadcast another program in place of the program originally scheduled for the time period in which the Advertiser's advertisement is to be broadcast. In the event of such change, NxGen agrees to use reasonable efforts to ensure that the substitute program is of a similar quality to the originally scheduled program.
(9) For the reason of a natural disaster, flood, earthquake or an act of God, etc., NxGen will have the right to change its programming schedule and formats in any way it deems necessary in order to provide a service required at the time. In the event of such change, the contracted rates shall remain valid for the broadcast services being provided.
(11) This Contract shall be governed by the laws in force from time to time in the State of Queensland.